1. General provisions
1.1 By placing an order for a product and/or service from the websites owned by the Supplier, you consent to your personal data being used by us within the meaning of and subject to the Data Protection Act only in the cases described below.
1.2. Your provision of any personal information and data is completely voluntary.
2. When will we ask for your personal information?
2.1. When we need information that identifies you personally (personal information) or will allow us to contact you by telephone, email or standard mail. We only need this information to contact you, to prepare pro-forma invoices, invoices, notifications of expiring periods, maintenance, new services, promotional materials.
2.2. The personal information that the Supplier collects about its customers is limited to: first name, last name, city, age, address, telephone, mobile phone and e-mail, but may include additional information when products or services ordered by you need to be provided.
2.3. In cases where the purchase of products takes place on the Supplier’s websites and where payment is required electronically, you will be asked for personal information necessary to make this payment (name, address, telephone number and
credit card number), where the confidentiality conditions of the organization processing the payment (ePay.bg, PayPal.com, Gate2shop, etc.) are applicable.
2.4. The provider keeps statistics on visits to its websites, which may include: IP address, domain name, browser type, display resolution, operating system used, access time, addresses of Web sites used, keywords in Web search engines, etc. This information is used solely to maintain and improve the quality of the services and content offered to visitors on the Provider’s websites.
3. Use of Your Personal Information
Your personal information is used by us for the following purposes:
3.1. To provide products and/or services requested and/or purchased by you.
3.2. To provide up-to-date information on the latest products and/or services offered on the Supplier’s websites.
3.3. To inform you about new products, services and technologies.
3.4. Upon your request, to notify you of product updates, special offers, new information and other products and/or services provided by the Supplier.
In certain cases, Provider hires other companies, organizations or individuals to perform certain activities on our behalf: performing services, answering your questions about products and/or services, conducting direct e-mail campaigns, processing information, etc. We only provide these entities with the information they need to perform the services agreed with us.
The cases in which the Provider may disclose your personal information are as follows:
If this is required by a normative and/or regulatory act of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria;
where necessary to bring the Supplier’s activities into line with current legal provisions
to protect the rights and/or property of the Supplier;
responding to emergencies and/or force majeure for the personal safety of the Supplier’s employees and associates, users of products and/or services purchased from the Supplier or others.
Control of your personal information
4.1.When you register on any of the Supplier’s websites or otherwise give us personal information, the Supplier undertakes not to share that information with third parties and organisations without your permission, except as described in the section above.
4.2. Your personal information will only be used for the purposes described in the section above.
4.3 The registration method on the Supplier’s websites enables you to let us know if you wish to be contacted.
4.4. The Supplier may periodically send you e-mail messages to inform you about: confirmations and status of your orders, technical problems, etc.
5. Access to your personal information
5.1. We rely on your honesty in providing personal information to provide you with the best products and services at the lowest prices.
5.2. Access to your personal information is limited to certain employees of the Supplier designated by the company manager.
6. Protection of your personal information
6.1. The provider will purposefully protect the personal information you provide. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to prevent unauthorized access or leakage of your information.
6.2. Our partner companies, electronic payment system, and other services make every effort to maintain the confidentiality of the information you provide.
7. ESTABLISHING OWNERSHIP
7.1. Provider reserves the right to unilaterally, at its sole discretion and in accordance with established company policy, resolve disputes regarding account or domain ownership. In these cases, the following rules shall apply:
7.2. By default, the provider considers the e-mail address from which the service is registered as the owner of the account (hosting/domain). Any person with the right to access this e-mail is considered the owner of the account.
7.3. In case the e-mail address is invalid/terminated, belongs to a person who has terminated relations with a legal entity or is owned by a person who is not responsible for servicing the account, the Provider has the right to request additional verification through:
– Presentation of current status signed by the manager/executive director of the company in case she is listed as the account holder;
– Presentation of a copy of the ID card in case an individual is listed as the account holder;
7.4. In the event that a company or individual claiming ownership is not listed as the account holder, the Provider shall require the submission of a license or other document proving beyond doubt the use of the service or by submitting invoices for payment and/or renewal of the service.
7.5. In the event of the death or permanent inability of the true owner to manage the account, the Provider has the right to grant the ownership of the account to another person, company or organization, but after a thorough and detailed investigation on his part.
8. The provider always considers a court decision or a decision of a governmental authority in the event of a dispute over ownership of an account.
9. Changes to this policy
> In this Agreement, unless otherwise provided:
- The term “Intellectual Property Rights” means copyrights, patents, trademarks, and other legal or equitable rights that protect a company’s or person’s goodwill or confidential information;
- “Website” means each of the Websites;
- The term “Websites” means the Internet sites located at https://nikolayakrasteva.com/, and includes all web pages linked to them as well as others that we link to subsequently.
Use of the website and our services
A list of services offered by us can be found on the “Subscriptions” page of the website
Intellectual property rights
Click to copy
You may view this Website and print any content, information or materials appearing on this Website solely for lawful, personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to copy, modify, download, reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, combine, merge, store, sell share or make available to third parties, any such content, information or materials, or use them for any commercial purpose. All other rights reserved.
You should not and should not try to:
(a) Use the Website in a manner that causes or is likely to cause access to the Website to be interrupted, impaired, rendered less effective, or in a manner that impairs the effectiveness and functionality of the Website;
(b) You authorize others to perform acts which, if performed by you, infringe the intellectual property rights of Milonga or its licensors;
(c) You reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, or otherwise disclose the source code of any software application forming part of the Website;
(d) capture or copy software from the Website for any reason (other than temporary copies to facilitate technical calculation processes);
(e) Unlawfully access the Website or perform any act that could compromise it;
(f) You create a liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of the Internet or other providers to us;
(g) Distribute computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, computer worms, or the like intended to interfere with, disrupt, or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or surreptitiously capture, improperly penetrate, or seize system information, data, or personal information;
(h) Obstruct or restrict compliance with relevant business codes or court orders.
You acknowledge that you, and not Milonga Ltd or its licensors, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us, and that you should use the Website only for lawful purposes.
Furthermore, you should not:
- Use the Website or any of our services for any improper, illegal or immoral purpose; inconvenience anyone by using our services; or cause the provision of our services to be compromised or in any way impaired;
> 2. You use the Website or our service to create, generate or submit (whether in a live chat forum, message board or otherwise) defamatory, offensive or obscene material, or engage in activities that would offend others on the basis of race, religion, creed or gender;
- Use the Website or our service to harm or attempt to harm others (including persons under the age of 18) in any way;
- You use the Website or our service to create, generate or submit material that threatens or encourages bodily injury, destruction of property, or that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- You use the Website or our Service to create, generate or submit material that infringes the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property rights) of others;
- You use the Website or our service to create, generate or send unsolicited advertising material to other users;
- You use the Website or our service to create, generate or send material that harasses others; defame, abuse, harass, stalk, intimidate or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as privacy and publicity rights) of others; or use the Website or our service to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items or services from others;
- You add, remove, or modify the network identification header information in an attempt to deceive or mislead;
> 9. You use the Website or our service to gain access to or attempt to gain access to the accounts of others, or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate the security measures, computer software, hardware, electronic communications systems or telecommunications systems of us or third parties;
- You use the Website or our service to collect or attempt to collect personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent or to engage in any unlawful extraction of content from computer screens or databases or any other activity to obtain user lists or other data;
- You use the Website or our service for any activity that interferes with the ability of other persons or systems to use the Website or our service or the Internet generally, including uploading files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or other similar software or programs that may disrupt the functionality of another computer;
> 12. Resell, repurpose or retransmit any part of the Website or our service without our prior written consent;
- At any time when using the Website or our service, impersonate another person or entity, or impersonate under a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use;
- You use the Website or our service fraudulently or to send, use or reuse material that is offensive, that otherwise harms third parties, or that consists of or contains software viruses, political solicitation, solicitation letters, chain letters, mass mailings or junk mail (“spam”), or that causes annoyance, inconvenience or unnecessary disturbance.
The above list serves only to list examples of misuse of the Website and our services, and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of misconduct. If you violate any of these requirements, or if we determine – in our sole discretion – that your conduct constitutes misuse of the Website or our service, we may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Website and our services without notice. All users agree to abide by all local rules of online conduct and acceptable content. Users also agree to comply with applicable rules regarding the export of data from a country.
Photos, testimonials, practice examples and more
Users who are authorized by Milonga or its licensees may submit photos, testimonials, practice examples and other content to Milonga’s websites, and any user of the Website may submit information, make suggestions, offer ideas, comments, questions or other information, provided that the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, violative of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, and any form of junk mail (“spam”). You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate another person or entity, or provide misleading information about the origin of any content or about your identity. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit any content at our sole discretion and without notice.
If you post content or provide materials to the Website, and unless we specify otherwise, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, and irrevocable right, which is also fully sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such content and/or materials throughout the world, in any media now existing or to be discovered in the future. You grant us and our sub-licensees the right to use the name you submit in connection with such content if we choose to do so. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to disparaging treatment of such content. You also waive any moral rights that you have in your content or consent to any conduct by us that infringes those rights by representing to us that you have obtained permission and consent on the same terms from any third party that owns the copyright or is the creator of all or part of such content. You agree, at our request, to perform any further acts in connection with the exercise of these rights granted to us by you, including the signing of deeds and documents.
You represent and warrant that:
(a) You own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content or materials you post on the Website;
> (b) On the date of submission of content or materials to the Website:
(i) the content and materials are accurate;
> (iii) the use of the content and materials provided by you will not cause harm to other persons or companies (including that the content and materials are not defamatory to persons or companies).
The Website may contain photographs, testimonials, practice examples and other similar content (“User Content”). We do not actively monitor the use of the “User Content” found on the Website. We also do not exercise editorial control over the content of third party websites, email, text messages, newsletters, bulletin boards, chat forums or other material created on or accessible through or via the Website. Therefore, you may be exposed to content on the Website or on websites accessible through or via the Website that you find offensive or objectionable. However, we reserve the right to monitor your use of the “User Content” found on the Website and to remove any content that – in our sole discretion – constitutes misuse thereof, and we may restrict, suspend or terminate your use of the “User Content” or the Website, in our sole discretion.
The views/opinions expressed by users or those in other “User Content” do not represent the views/opinions of Milonga or its licensors. Any statements, advice and opinions made by such persons are their own. We neither endorse nor are responsible for any such statements, advice or opinions.